Who do I contact regarding my revenue check and what information should I include to help answer my question:

The initial contact source for questions regarding revenue is:

 Trinity Petroleum Management at:
(720) 881-3464

Coleman Oil and Gas, Inc. outsources the revenue process through Trinity Petroleum Management in Denver, CO.

Mailing address for written inquiries:

Attn: Revenue Department
1660 Lincoln Street, Suite 2140
Denver, CO 80264

Please include your name, daytime phone number including area code, owner number and the last four digits of the Social Security/Tax ID number for verification in your correspondence.

What should I do if my check is lost, stolen or older than the 90 days listed on the check?

Please allow 15 business days to receive your check. If you become aware that your check has been stolen please immediately contact:

  • Coleman Oil and Gas, Inc. at (505) 566-1992

If you locate a check that is over 90 days old, please call the same number above prior to further action.   The check may have been voided on company records. Arrangements will be made to replace the stale dated check if necessary.

When will revenue checks be issued?

The JIB/REVENUE process is run on the 25th of each month. Payment for small royalty amounts are accumulated and paid once a year during the fourth quarter if the amount is under $25.00.

Will I receive a 1099 every year?

Royalty owners who received $10 or more and working interest owners who received $600 or more in the calendar year will receive a 1099 by January 31st of the following year. The income reported to the IRS is your gross income prior to any deductions or taxes. The 1099 form will also list any state or federal backup withholding amounts deducted from your revenue checks. The same form can be used to report state income tax.